Annual Pure Love Essay Contest 2012
Great Prizes! 1st $150; 2nd $100; 3rd $50 in each school category
Students of middle school, high school and college are invited to enter!
Choose one of the following topics:
- What are the benefits of keeping sexual purity before marriage?
- How would having sex in your teens affect your relationship with your parents, siblings, friends and peers?
- How can you maintain sexual purity before marriage when the culture bombards you with sexually oriented messages and images?
- Explain why your religion or culture teaches about sexual purity before marriage and fidelity in marriage.
Each essay must be typed and contain at least 700 words for middle school and 1,000 words for high school and 1,500 for college age. Essays, Poems and Rap text will be judged for content, originality of ideas, personal feelings and experiences, vocabulary, grammar and use of supporting evidence. Alumni Entries will be judged in the Alumni Category .
All contestants, their families and friends are invited to join in the
Please send your Entry with your name, age, grade, and topic by email to
Min. Ella Izabela Byrne at email@example.com
Please call her for questions and before emailing your entry at 206 297-1887 or 425 359-6907
4th Annual Pure Love Promise Celebration and the Pure Love Essay Contest Awards Ceremony on Saturday, May 26th, 2011, from 1-4 p.m., at the New Hope Missionary Baptist Church at 124 21st Ave., Seattle, WA 98122
For more info contact Minister Ella Izabela Byrne
(206) 297-1887 or your Youth Pastor
View the 2012 Pure Love Promise Celebration flier